What an honor!! I got my first Award!!



What a wonderful surprise! Ginger from support blog for Moms of boys honored me with this award!


There are a few rules that come with receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award to at least 4 fellow bloggers who inspire you.

4. Let them know about the award.

Let's see...7 things about yourself.
1. I was born in Mexico City
2. I have been married for almost 7 years (October).
3. I came to live in the USA when I got married.
4. I have a five year old son
5. I will home school my son for kindergarden in the fall
6. My favorite color is blue
7. I collect cows

And these are fellow bloggers that I'm passing this award to:

It was tough to just chose four but here they are:

To one of my friends in real life who has a funny an inspiring blog:
Two Zany Zebaras

To one of my Etsy friends, team mate and fellow Mexican crafter living the USA
Yaya Handi Craft

To a great mom and friend, our kids are the exact same age
Flip Flop Mama

To a great blog full of fantastic ideas and inspiration
Smart Ideas

Thanks again Ginger for this distinction!

3 comments

  1. Congrats on your award!! I noticed you're a new follower of my blog so I hopped over to check out yours and I LOVE it!! I am your newest follower!!

    I am hoping some of your craftiness will rub off on my me!! :)

    BTW...My hubby's from Mexico too! I love the culture and hoping one of these days to finally learn Spanish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jen for visiting and following!
    My husband has definitely learned a lot of Spanish since we got married, but it probably is because he hears me talking to my son all the time.
    Let's trade, you get some of my craftiness and I get some of your cyber knowledge?

    see you soon! :)
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your award is most well deserved! Hope to "see" more of you at SSB!

    ReplyDelete