In loving memory of a great man


My vintage store Klassic was started with the idea of selling a few things we had from the recent past that we thought could be enjoyed by others, but it really started to get stocked a year ago when my father in law passed away and we had to downsize their house and move my mother in law to a much smaller place.

Joe was an interesting person, not easy to understand but he certainly can give us a lesson on how to live life in your own terms.
You could say he made this quote his:
“There is only one success in life, to live your life in your own way” by Christopher Morley.

Joe lived his life his way, others might have not agreed or understood it, but he believed in himself and his beliefs. He was his own person.

I have said it before, as I go through items that belong to his parents and therefore were part of his home as a child, as I go through family jewelry and pictures I get closer to him. I know him a little bit better today than I did a year ago. I so wish it didn’t have to be this way.

This little note is a tribute to the man that he was, to the father who helped my amazing husband be the incredible person, husband and daddy that he is.
To the man that we miss and will forever love and may one day, understand his way.
To my son's grandpa with love.
May you be resting in peace, we love you and we will always remeber you and I wish I could be listening to one of your stories!

No comments